[Home][Mission Statement][About Me][Forum]

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Foto Forensic analysis proves RedBullStratos.com are faking the photos.

By Rick Potvin

I'm not an expert at analysing digital photos but Fred Benario pointed me to an online free digital photo analysis site called Foto Forensics that is easy to use and understand. I didn't read the entire training manual but I browsed it and understood that to spot fake photos, you merely look for different digital densities seen in the analysis on the left as bright vs. dark areas.

The photo above was posted to the RedBullStratos.com site. [+] Red Bull is posting this and promoting it as real. I don't think it looks real from the actual picture and as little as I know about Foto Forensics, I think we're seeing a major problem here.

There are plenty of companies that charge lots of money to do photo forensics in their legal work. Fred Benario is ostensibly a lawyer who posts frequently to Simon Shack's site, SeptemberClues.info, which exposed 9/11 as a non-event photo and video hoax. I don't see how Red Bull is going to be able to go much further in their hoax without a majar world wide expose. I'd like to contact Weekly World News or National Enquirer about this once I have it nailed down and air tight.

For the picture that was analysed, enter my discussion on this.

[Discussion thread on Foto Forensic analysis of Red Bull photos]

No comments:

Post a Comment