[Home][Mission Statement][About Me][Forum]

Monday, October 22, 2012

Fred Benario and Hoi Polloi seem touchy... over-reactive... attributing false motives to me or SteveO. Why?

Here is what Benario wrote at Clues that I found interesting... 

quote
Since I may be the only member of this forum who uses his real last name as his forum username, any of you are welcome to search for me in any relevant public database. Land-line phone numbers, the Georgia Bar Association, Zillow real estate, have at it. By the way, the number of Benarios world-wide is only a couple of dozen, and I'm the only Frederick.

Frederick M. Benario
Adair St.
Decatur, GA
Emory University Class of 83
Univ. of Georgia Law School Class of 86

EDIT: It also seems a little odd to me that anyone who claims publicly to be a Christian trying to save us all from Zionists would choose to ignore Jesus' command - not 'suggestion' - to turn the other cheek, just so he could get in a few personal shots at me.

unquote


[Discuss]