[Home][Mission Statement][About Me][Forum]

Monday, October 22, 2012

Markus Allen exposes Simon Shack?!

By Rick Potvin
I've been approached by Markus Allen via email and he's given me permission to repost his emails to me in my forum linked at DISCUSS below. Markus has done 1000 hours of online net based radio exposing hoaxes and has some experience with Simon Shack and the constraints and problems in Simon's forum.
The point of reference I'm using to validate Markus is his commonality with me in problems with FBenario who he suspects is a Simon-alter-ego. This is quite possible but I would be disappointed if this were true. Still, even if it's not true, Markus's characterization of FBenario is consistent with my own. Markus is also cynical, reflecting my own slight confusion, over Simon's posting of a shadow analysis of the Red Bull launch. It's not really the most critical point of the hoax. Still, Markus and me are both impressed with Simon's 9/11 no-plane-all-fake-video hoax. More on my interaction with Markus here. [Discuss]