[Home][Mission Statement][About Me][Forum]

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The numbers associated with braking (decelerating) Felix with air don't add up.


By Rick Potvin Well, I guess this blog is turning into a bit of a real life log or diary of my own lack of ability to understand the physics involved in the Red Bull event. Even though I was banned from Simon Shack's forum for a month, I continue here.

It seems to me to be such an easy problem to solve. Yet corporate sponsors and mainstream media and most other continue to act as though this thing occurred. How can this be? Are they all connected to the Freemasons and ordered to lie or die? What's really going on here? Heiwa on Clues makes it seemingly clear enough that there isn't enough stopping power in air to slow Felix down from the speed of sound at 750 mph to where he could pull his chute. And he pointed out the air at 120,000 feet can't even support any type of balloon, let alone a 3000 lb atmospheric balloon with a 3000 lb. capsule and man in it!

I think I'm going to now have to walk away from my own blog because I have to mind my business affairs and other issues. I guess that's partly how "they" get away with hoaxes like this... most of us don't have the time or expertise to decode it. I've written a few balloon crane companies asking help but nobody has responded. Heiwa himself advised me that it's useless to ask corporations for help. They won't respond, he verifies after trying himself.

Clearly, if this is unresolved, then we're in a Truman Show prison camp of the mind. It's best I mind my personal small affairs of daily survival for my own health. Once I thought the net would help us resolve these types of issues quickly but the younger people are busy twittering 60 letters at a time on nonsense issues related to pop culture or sports. We're all descending into a mindless fake reality, unable to think our way out. I can feel myself going down somewhat like Jack Nicholson in Cuckoo's Nest or HAL as Dave unplugs him in Odyssey.

Even this high school physics level document seems to confuse me now. [+] Retired people who would be experts on this after their careers prefer retirement communities and are not hip to net forums. Local Masonic groups' members appear around me from time to time but are of no help. Radio shows like Marcus Allen's are okay but far too inefficient for me to spend time with. I need an index and a quick concise proof with the most significant features of a situation proven correct or not. Even Marcus provides little in the way of a final proof on Red Bull.

The Fotoforensics site looks promising but I don't know what to look for. [+] I'm coming to the end of my current round of ability to investigate further due to other pressing concerns. This afternoon, I realized that the Red Bull hoax is a subset of the larger problem I looked at earlier the re-entry of Curiosity (fake) in to Mars' atmosphere. And that was a subset of the Truman Show fake reality of space capsules, in general, said to come back into the Earth's atmosphere at thousands of miles an hour, to slow down by heat and friction, finally to land softly with crew intact after a parachute release. Now... I cannot believe any of it, starting with John Glenn. He could not have slowed down from his speed coming back in the way they say.

I'll be back here when I feel my cognitive strength coming back... but at the moment, I feel I'm losing it. If one of the commercial balloon lifter engineers calls me back or emails me, that would help. Rick Potvin 602 371 0094 rick_potvin@yahoo.com

[Discuss]