[Home][Mission Statement][About Me][Forum]

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Why isn't the debunking of the Red Bull Stratos hoax a slam dunk?



By Rick Potvin

As this event fades into the recent history of the nation and the world and fewer people think about it, I wonder why the absolute, positive and undeniable proof that this was a hoax has not been a slam dunk. I followed Simon Shack's group on this in September Clues and the first thread was shut down-- the second thread that I started attracted new contributions from Clues people like Heiwa, even FBenario again, and finally Simon himself-- as if they were condoning and supportive of my attempt to continue. Then I was banned for a month for denying, essentially, accusations that Frederick Benario, ostensibly a lawyer, was making of my own motives. Actually I wasn't banned at first, but then SteveO shared my view and since he was banned, Simon banned me in the same sweep.

A few strangers emailed me, although Markus Allen has come to be more familiar to me since he's doing a radio show. He and the other few emailers who witnessed the trouble I encountered shared their own thoughts about the previous trouble new people have encountered on Clues with Simon and his crew. Previously, I had contributed in Simon's Curiosity thread since that lander is a hoax as well. I got to the point where Simon indicated that a "slam dunk" proof wasn't feasible. I thought it was since his own man, Heiwa, showed that deceleration wassn't possible. Simon indicated it was "unwise" to prove it and distribute the discovery.

This was disheartening but then when SteveO showed interest in a slam-dunk proof that we could distribute regarding Red Bull, I got fired up again and made this blog and linked forum. Soon, Markus Allen emailed me and explained Simon as a sort of gatekeeper-- the type that gives us nuggets of truth then proceeds to mislead again. That's interesting but still hard for me to believe since Clues exposed the video fakery of 9/11 so well, and also of Curiosity. The discoveries they make, however, don't ever get to the point of being conclusive and deliverable... except almost.

Markus says they used the Delphi technique on me when they booted me and SteveO out. I looked up Delphi and sure enough, it's a complicated way to make people feel that they're getting somewhere when they're really not. I don't feel like a victim of Delphi but maybe I am. I still sense that poving the Red Bull hoax is a slam-dunk-- as well as Curiosity-- and to remind myself and readers of that, I posted that picture above and told my little story. Markus Allen's way of telling stories as, he says, NOT part of the controlled opposition is inspiring in that regard.

[Discuss]